$3.00 $4.00 25% Off
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
A proper riding position makes all the difference when you're racing or pursuing your personal best, so Sunlite offers the Alloy Tri-Bar to get you in an aerodynamic tuck. It clips to your handlebars easily and fits most road and mountain bars. The aluminum construction is light and tough for years of use, while the forearm pads keep you comfy no matter how far you push. Enter your first time trial or just shave off some precious seconds on the lunch loop!
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Crown Race - Size: 27.0mm
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
$3.00 - $7.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
Sunlite's Lowrider Sissy Bar adds that level of style and classic looks that only a nice, long sissy bar can. Keep that banana seat comfortably slung and looking tight.
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
$15.00 - $18.00
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
$3.00 - $5.00
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
Sunlite braze-on front derailleur adapter
- Standard steel replacement
Page 1 of 1