WTB's TCS Brass Valves are your key to the excellence that is tubeless wheels and tires. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch.
$4.00 - $4.99
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
Replace the loop that goes around your left chainstay to secure your coaster brake arm with this Sunlite replacement part. It's made of full stainless steel, and it includes a nylock nut, washer, and bolt.
$12.00 - $20.00
• Locking skewer set • Cro-Mo • 70g (set)
• 5-sided key locking skewer set • Chromoly axles • 6061 anodized aluminum • Includes seat and F+R wheel skewers • 95g (set)
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
$1.84 $2.00 8% Off
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
- Chromoly construction - Available in open and closed end styles - 3/8 x 26T
$3.00 - $8.00
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
$11.99 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
• Aluminum hub body • 15mm axle nuts • 100mm OLD • Sealed bearings • High-flange design • 32, 36, or 48-hole spoke drilling • Black or silver
$17.99 - $27.99
- AL6061 alloy tubeless Presta valve - Includes 2 O-rings, one standard profile and one aero profile, for an airtight seal on any rim - Removable valve core for installing sealant - Additional replacement valve cores sold separately - Sold individually
$5.99 - $7.00
Upgrade or refresh your Bontrager wheels. Product details - Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires - Compatible with nearly all common wheels - Width refers to internal rim dimension - Not Tubeless Ready - Sold as singles
$160.00 - $184.99
A durable Tubeless Ready mountain wheel with Rapid Drive 54 hub. Ready to rail on any trail With Line Comp 30, you'll feel the impact of wider rims on the quality of your ride. control. Product details - Rapid Drive 54 hub efficiently transfers effort into forward momentum - Wheels are upgradeable to 108 points of instant engagement - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade - 142x12 and 100x15 thru-axle spacing is convertible to 135x5 and 100x5 QR - Ultra-durable rim with 29mm internal, 34mm external width, 28 hole fr/r - Does not include skewer, reflector, rim strip, valve, or owner's manual
Light, smooth, and durable Paradigm is perfect for the cyclist looking for reliable, durable performance at a great value and is packed with many of the features of our higher end wheels. Paradigm features a tubeless ready (TLR) design for easy tubeless conversion and stacked lacing which provides a better bracing angle for a stiffer wheel and more responsive ride feel. Choose Paradigm TLR road wheels for lasting durability and performance that won't break the bank. Product details - Tubeless ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade - Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance - 6061 alloy rim 23mm outer, 19.5mm inner width, 3-pawl hub compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs - Includes Bontrager TLR rim strip, TLR valve stem, internal cam quick release - No rider weight restrictions
- Plastic spoke covers in a variety of colors - 300mm cut to fit length - 36 pieces - enough for one wheel - Increases visibility and demands attention
Page 1 of 1